Note: Unfortunately, this cemetery no longer exists. The current land owner had it removed. The remains were examined by UVM and reburied in the New Aldrich Cemetery.
Old cemetery information:
In a field a short distance north of a house on a dead end road off Town Farm Hill Road.
The farm that contains the cemetery was owned by Roy Kendall in 1907 when Byron Ruggles did a survey for the Hartland Historical Society.Aldrich-Kendall Cemetery gravestone list
Gravestone search form
Printer-friendly version of this page.
Aldrich-Kendall Cemetery Facts
|Town, County, State|
Hartland, Windsor, VT
Dead end road off Town Farm Hill Road Map
W from the road.
|| Tax Map, Plat, Lot
|| Deed book: page
|| Cemetery Size
| Number of Stones|
| Terrain|| Enclosure|| Gateway|| Sign Condition|| Cem. Condition|| Vandalism|
43.544150 / -72.435580
Aldrich-Kendall Cemetery Directory
There are 10 stones in this directory.
|Aldrich, Louisa||1850||d/o Lorenzo and Laura Aldrich|
|Aldrich, Lydia||1852||w/o Noah Aldrich|
|Aldrich, Martha||1850||d/o Lorenzo Aldrich|
|King, Dorothy (Babcock)||1895||1972||w/o Robert Waldo King|
|King, Robert||1890||1979||h/o Dorothy King|