Fairview Farm

From “History and Anniversary of Hartland (1913)”:

Among the fine mansions is “Fairview,” once the home of Lieut. Gov. Spooner and later of Judge Cutts, now owned by the Elisha Gates and Charles C. Gates families. From its verandah, seven towns can be seen across the valley of the Connecticut River.

It was built in the late 1700’s. It operated as a guest house in the late 1800’s before it reverted to a residence.

Fairview Farm

Fairview Farm

Fairview Farm

Fairview Farm

For more information on the Cutts family, go here.

Comments are closed.