Barrell’s Garage

Barrell's Garage. Click picture for larger image.

Barrell's Garage. Click picture for larger image.

This garage was operated for a time in the 1920’s by Frank Barrell and then by Ray Downing prior to his purchase of the Sykes Garage on Route 5 north of the village.  The Barrell garage was located opposite Mike’s Store on Route 5 South.

Comments are closed.