Frank Jackson’s Stand

Frank Jackson's Stand. Click on picture for larger image.

Frank Jackson's Stand. Click on picture for larger image.

A business that consisted of selling fresh fruits and vegetables along with various other food products was one of the first “convenience” stores in Hartland.  This store was just north of the Route 5 bridge in Hartland Three Corners.  It is the site of the Walter Hatch house which was built in 1819.  Frank Jackson (1891-1975); his wife was Hazel D (Stillson) Jackson.

Comments are closed.