F. Gilbert Foundry

F. GILBERT’s foundry, located on road 56, was established by DARLING & GILBERT in 1862. Mr. DARLING retired in 1866, since which time the business has been conducted by Mr. GILBERT. He employs three men and uses seventy-five tons of iron annually.

The door is stored at the Hartland Historical Society Museum

The door is stored at the Hartland Historical Society Museum

Comments are closed.